we wish to inform you that the applicable Law in Italy, Legislative Decree n° 196 June 30th 2003 (receipting the EU Directive Code ruling personal data protection) provides for privacy guarantee to persons and other subjects in connection with personal data management and processing.
Accordingly, the Soges International Executive Search company intends to guarantee the privacy and personal data security of each subscriber or visitor, also in relation to Internet access made from abroad.
In compliance with the mentioned Code, data management and processing will be aimed to the best principles of correctness, legality and transparency in order to protect Your privacy and Your data as well.
Therefore, in accordance with the Article 13 of D.lgs n° 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
- personal data You’ll communicate, can be used to any purposes established by the law, by regulations, by the EU directives, by orders of Legal, Tax or Supervisory Authorities (customers management, tax and accounting fulfilments, internal communication by e-mail);
- data management will be carried out both over paper and/or informatics, while state of the art security measures are taken into account in order to avoid loss of data or prevent unauthorized access or usage as far as possible;
- personal data are requested in order to evaluate your needs and to the contract completion, while the eventual refusal to communicate data could cause the interruption of relationship or partial execution of the contract; the data are not used for purposes other than providing the service they were collected for.
- data could be disclosed to third parties only due to technical needs and requirements strictly connected with the aim previously mentioned;
- the data owner is SOGES INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE SEARC S.r.l. , legal seat in 12 Aurelio Saffi street, Milan (Italy); responsible for personal data managing is Luigi Marconi.
Whenever You want, You are entitled to exercise your rights towards the owner, in accordance with the Article n° 7 of D.lgs n° 196/2003 .